Hosted by Smoking Cessation Leadership Center (SCLC)
By the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Describe how audiences tend to misunderstand or resist culture change approaches to tobacco-free behavioral health settings
- Identify assets that behavioral health providers bring to the task of culture change and organizational change
- Describe how the Tobacco Disparities Messaging Project is a resource for moving the conversation about tobacco in behavioral health settings
- Distinguish between less-effective and more-effective frames for leading internal conversations on tobacco-related changes
- Define key considerations for planning an internal change initiative
One hour of FREE credit can be earned, for participants who join the LIVE session, on November 5, 2020. You will receive instructions on how to claim credit via the post webinar email.
Don’t need to claim CME/CEUs? SCLC issues free certificates of attendance for those who want contact hours only.